PALANGI+ Coaches and Trainers are transformation specialists. We have the knowledge and the tools to help you reach your goals. See many of our successful students below. The secret is consistency and finding ways to train in a supportive environment that you love!
2016 TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE PHOTOS
Students were encouraged to participate in a Transformation Challenge. They had to submit a picture no more than 6 months old and a now photo, showing some type of change. It didn't have to be weight loss; it could be anything positive. So many of my students see results and their progress should be celebrated! Sharing a before and after pic can be quite scary. It reveals a lot about someone's past and way of being. What's more impressive is it shows you their will to be stronger mentally and physically, their persistence, and who they have become. My students experience much more than a physical transformation. Their entire life changes based on the decisions they make now vs before. This was a super hard decision to make, and everyone who submitted photos has worked their butts off!! Maggie Kane is our winner! Not only has she lost weight, but she is more outgoing and happy, and has learned a ton about eating properly to support and fuel her hard work in the classroom. I am super proud of you Mags!! See everyone's before and after photos below!
PALANGI CHALLENGE BEFORE AND AFTER PHOTOS
Palangi Challenges pop up a couple times a year. They can be anywhere from 10 days to 6 weeks long. They always include a full array of wellness, challenging you both mentally and physically to get outside of your comfort zones, confront what is stopping you, and keep moving forward with support and encouragement. Most challenges are posted online through FB and IG, and you can view and sign up through MINDBODY.
CLICK on a Transformation photo below and learn about REAL students who have had REAL RESULTS!
I am your average person. Athletic as a kid, even through college, but I started my first 9-5 and bam! My ass was fat in 9 months. I needed something. After several gyms over the years, Tae Bo and even another Kickboxing Program that didn't care if I came or went, I found Master Scott, and NOTHING has ever motivated me quite like Palangi Kickboxing. Master Scott Palangi, of the official Palangi Kickboxing NJ, got me off the couch, away from the boring gym scene, and onto the mat!
I started burning 850+ calories per class at Palangi Kickboxing and was having tons of fun doing it. The better I got, the more addicted I became. Eventually I was kickboxing almost every day, on top of my 9-5 and getting my Master's full time. I was hooked, inspired, addicted to the positivity and active lifestyle. I started the CIT Program for my certification, moved to PA and here we are, 6 years later.
My philosophy is really simple. There's no bullshit here. I am known for telling you like it is, but I am not here to judge or push my opinion or agenda (even though you might hear it). I want you to find what makes YOU HAPPY. We are fortunate to live great lives and we have a body to use to our advantage. Let's make it strong, efficient, and healthy so that our bodies will help us live a long life with as little complications as possible. Fitness shouldn't be a chore; it should be the one thing we do a day that's FUN, especially after sitting at a desk all day.
I would love to help you reach your goals through the best fitness for you! Palangi isn't just a workout, it's a support system that facilitates a healthy and more conscious way of living. I would personally love to welcome you to be proactive and take control of your life.
Five Elements of a Great Workout
1. Physical Fitness - At the adult level, we work on muscle strength and toning; regaining flexibility and coordination; and developing stamina.
2. Safety - Your body needs a workout that will raise your metabolism AND keep you injury free.
3. Education - We realize that most people join our program mainly for fitness and self-improvement - not to become fighters or professional lifters. You'll get a fast-paced fitness class with the correct level of technique to offer a safe, stress-free environment.
4. Consciousness - This is where you begin to appreciate the attitude and skills of Palangi+. You will gain qualities such as self-control, self-confidence, positive thinking, communication skills, perseverance and mental toughness, courage, and the ability to set and reach powerful personal goals.
5. Fun - There are a lot of ways to get fit; however, the most beneficial workout is the one YOU ENJOY DOING and challenges you!